Tuesday 6 March 2018

Essie Blue-tiful Horizon

Hiya Lovelies!

I have the fabulous Essie Blue-tiful Horizon from the Desert Mirage Collection 2018 to share with you today.  Because I am a sucker for any cream polish with shimmer in it, I had to pick up this beaut.

Blue-tiful Horizon is a deep dusty blue cream with the most amazing orange-copper shimmer running throughout.  The shimmer really shows up on the nail!  I used 2 coats and I wore this polish for 5 days, it has a great formula.



Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. This color is just beyond gorgeous! I'll be needing to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...