Thursday 1 February 2018

Marble and Gold Smoosh Mani

Hello Lovelies!

I have another marble smoosh mani to share with you today.  I made a video tutorial for this one on Instagram, you can find me on there: @grapefizznails 

I'm wearing Essie Mrs. Always-right on my pointer and pinkie nails.  My base coat for the smoosh is OPI Funny Bunny and the three colors I smooshed together are Mint Candy Apple, Mrs Always-right and Wicked, all by Essie.

I added some gold leaf and a layer of my fave topcoat, NYC Grand Central Station.



What do you think of smoosh manis?  Have you tried them before?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are AMAZING I love this look! I'd love to know what tools you used? I'm trying to look for my first stamper but I don't know what brand is best.

    Jackiemontt.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...