Wednesday 10 January 2018

Sparkly Skittle Mani

Hey Dolls!

I have my first skittle mani of 2018 to share with you today!  I wanted something nude-ish and sparkly. I chose (all OPI's) from pointer to pinkie: I'll Have a Gin & Tectonic from the Iceland Collection (see full swatches here).  My middle finger is Suzi & the Arctic Fox, also from the Iceland Collection.  My ring finger is Super Star Status from the Starlight Collection (see my swatches here).  My pinkie finger is Oh My Majesty from the Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection (swatches here).



And in case you are curious, I have Oh My Majesty on my thumb nail.

Have a great day lovelies.

Anne xo

4 comments:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...