Monday 18 July 2016

Joe Fresh Moss

Hey Dolls!

I have a quick metallic mani to show you today.  My love for Joe Fresh polishes is still going strong!  I picked up this beauty for .94 cents.  You can't go wrong with that!  I used to hate metallic finishes, the streaks just used to kill me, but I something changed when I bought Joe Fresh Rose Gold and now I love them!

Joe Fresh Moss is a pale green metallic polish.  It was pretty much a one coater, but I did two for my swatch.  I also wore this for 7 days and had minimal chips or wear!



Have a great day my lovelies!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so cute, I love chrome finish polishes and this hint of green makes it so pretty.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...